3. Mariner of the Seas
I "won" a pair of tickets at a charity auction for any 3 or 4 night Bahamas/Caribbean cruise, and wasn't disappointed in my choice. This was my third and my partners first cruise. The oceanview stateroom was good. A bit plain and some of the seating was stained for having just come out a a $120 million renovation. Nothing felt overly crowded given that this was early college spring break and two large groups were on board as well. We enjoyed the food in the main dining room. We only ate in the windjammer for lunch a couple of times. I would recommend my time reservations for dinner in the evening. We never had to wait for a table, but noticed a few people waiting without reservations. Our waiter Mac was fabulous and we made sure to be at one of his tables every evening. One tip in avoiding crowds is book things like the spa during non-peak times such as port days, they generally offer a discount during those times as well. One glitch we suffered was with the refreshment package cups. They have a chip in the cup that is read by the drink machines. I and several other passengers had to have the cups replaced becuase the chips stopped functioning. Otrherwise we didn't experience any major issues.

Relaxing cruise to the Bahamas

jdeloache’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N
The oceanview stateroom was good. A bit plain and some of the seating was stained for having just come out a a $120 million renovation. There was no electric outlet in the bathroom, so my partner had to charge his toothbrush on one of the two outlets on the desk in the stateroom. Otherwise lots of cupboard and drawer space.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins