3. Oasis of the Seas
I wanted to write a quick little review for any parents travelling with young children. Under 2! I found this hard to find when I was reading reviews prior to cruising. My first piece of advice is to travel with family. We made the mistake of not bringing our parents and we wished every day that we would have. I think our trip would have been waaay more relaxing if we had done this. We mostly ate at the windjammer, park cafe, and solaramum. We tried the main dining room. But with a child under 2. She wasn't going to last 2 hours Sitting down to dinner! Also. The food in the main dining room was sub-par. We found the other restaurants had better taste and selection. We did try the daycare. But it wasn't great. So only went 1 time. They have a play place on deck 14 that we would go to every day to let her run around and play with the kids. Also the baby splash pad is pretty small and gets very busy so you have to pick your times to go there. I found there were lots of things opened late into the evening but not a lot opened before 9-9:30 am. And if you have a little one they often wake up early. So we mostly would just wander the ship for these two hours. Overall this is a beautiful ship .. friendly staff ... very clean .. lots to see and do. But I will wait till my kids are older before travelling again as there is so much more options for kids as they get to be 6 and above.

1st time cruiser with child under 2