3. Celebrity Silhouette
When it was time for me to board my only choice was to either lose my $3,000 or take a chance and board this ship. Now we’re stuck in rough waters while they take care of a medical emergency, the third one, supposedly not related to the Coronavirus. Even though I know for sure they have rooms open, because the cruise is definitely not sold out, they will not give me a less turbulent room. Sure they’ll take down my room number and lie that they are checking into it, but no one ever gets back to you. I’m taking Dramamine and also wearing a motion sickness watch and still nauseas from the waves. I’m just not sure this ship is built correctly as I’ve never experienced this level of turbulence on any cruise before this. Of course now that we’ve boarded they are offering others to cancel and get a credit for a future cruise. If you are reading this do it now! They are out of hand sanitizer in many areas of the ship already. The elevators have dysfunctional doors that close quickly and forcefully before you’ve had a chance to enter but these are minor issues compared to the ship not being able to handle the rough seas. Do yourself a favor and cancel now before you too are a prisoner forced to stay in a turbulent room for an undetermined amount of time. We have been at sea for three days already and at this point there is no guarantee we will be allowed to disembark at any point. You do not need the stress. The only positive things have been the staff is exceptionally friendly and the Abraham seminars have been fantastic which is why I’m not giving this ship 0 stars. I know partially this is not their fault but telling me three times that they are looking into finding me a less turbulent room, and then never getting back to me is inexcusable. This is not a vacation at this point, it’s shear torture. Whatever you do never allow them to put you in a forward or aft room at the ends of the boat. It’s really quite terrible and you will get very little sleep.

If you have a cruise booked cancel now

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by MColeman

MColeman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C1
Worst room you could possibly choose and costs more money. This room is the most turbulent. You will be nauseas and Dramamine and the relief band combined are not enough to over come it.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins