3. Norwegian Sun
This was my 7th cruise and my first time on NCL. I have to say I was very impressed. Upon reading the previous reviews, I was nervous about the food but the quality exceeded my expectations. The buffet, dinning room, and sports bar were really good. We never had to wait in line at the buffet which was nice. The ship was renovated and had a newer look. Although, it is small. I actually enjoyed it as it was more intimate and you didn't get lost in the crowds. Staff was attentive and friendly. The entertainment was really good, such as the productions shows, magician, and comedian. My only complaint, which is more of a remark, is that I found it was strange that the pool bars only served drinks in plastic beer cups. This is really not eco friendly due to the amounts of cups being used. The other thing is the ship was very rocky, I believe this was due to it not having stabilizers (read this in a previous comment), therefore the movements of the ship were constantly felt. Overall, I was very impressed with the cruise and will definitely be trying out NCL again. I would really like to try out one of their newer ships.

One of my favourite cruises

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by cruisergurl123

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview with Large Porthole

cruisergurl123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Oceanview with Large Porthole
Cabin OC
Room was nice and renovated. I have to say the rooms are small but I guess this is due to it being a smaller ship. It was more of the size of an inside but with a window. Other than that no complaints.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins