3. Norwegian Escape
This was my 2nd cruise and I enjoyed myself however there could be many improvements. First off, the logout page for the wifi only seems to work once in a while so I probably wasted 30-40 minutes just trying to logout of my sessions.  Their app is also buggy as many messages did not go through.  I would send somebody a message and when I found them an hour later, the message was never received making it hard to coordinate things. Sometimes the app just wouldn't load at all as well. When it did work, it was great to communicate with my family who was also on the ship and to quickly find out what's going on however I'd say it only worked 75-80% of the time. I also had a $50 per port excursion credit that was not credited to my account so I had to go ask for it to be added otherwise I would have been charged the full price. The pool is very small and you always have a long wait for drinks to the point where almost everybody ordered 2 drinks at a time so they wouldn't have to go again for a while. The entertainment was ok however I expected more from the reviews.  Many people walked out from "After Midnight". The lounge entertainers were good but all seemed tired and had no energy or stage presence which made it hard to get into it. The only thing I found exceptional was the "Choir of Man" show and the food.  We did the Tepanyaki and Brazilian steakhouse which were both amazing and a different experience.  We also did Bayamo which was also very good.  O'sheehans was great for a quick bite when needed. I also ended up getting a complimentary bottle of wine and strawberries for some reason which was nice. All in all, it was fun but I would probably choose another ship next time I cruise.

Had fun but a lot of small issues

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Silvercup

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Silvercup’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF
I upgraded from a studio to balcony as prices dropped dramatically a week before we sailed so I was able to get a free upgrade as those rooms were now the price I had paid. It was a great size room and the balcony was nice to have. My only complaint would be that there was no proper space to put my luggage case. I put it in the closet and any shirts i hung would drape over it.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins