3. Celebrity Summit
We knew this would be an older ship in need of repair.. and that is what we found. .. but it does need help. I think the thing that really got me there was the bleached stained sheets??? Why don't they replace those with new ones? It really wouldn't be that hard. The curtains on the sliding door was odder than odd.. They were old,, with horses on them?? It was like a country western theme? They seem to be a low budget cruise line.

Food/service was ok in dining room. The Waterfall Cafe was lacking in quality , and service big time. Room service people acted like they had a chip on their shoulder. In fact that is how I sum up all of the workers on this ship... they had an attitude. Room service did not have good food at all.

Room attendant was good. He kept room clean.. no complaints with him. His assistant was miserable , and never smiled. You could actually be afraid of him.

Disembarkment was a nightmare (walk off).

Entertainment.. nothing great.

Below Our Expectations

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by luannsimon

• Sail Date: May 2010
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 3

Disembarkment was a nightmare (walk off).

Entertainment.. nothing great.