3. Crown Princess
This was a qualifying casino VIP cruise for a future super VIP casino cruise. The casino staff did a great job with various enjoyable activities for the casino VIP passengers. Casino waiters need to pay more attention to drink orders, get the details right. The main stage entertainment shows are stale, same shows different dancers. The comedians were excellent. My biggest complaint is that the steam room in the mens changing room was "under maintenance" for the entire cruise. When questioning how long the steam room would be down, the spa manager took our cabin numbers to notify us when it was working again............I got off the ship this morning, still waiting............The spa treatments and staff were excellent. The fitness center equipment was in good condition and the view from the treadmills terrific. The food was average to above average, always plentiful and available. Dominica and Grenada were ports I haven't visited before which added appeal to the itinerary. I would definitely cruise on the Crown and with Princess again.

VIP Casino

Crown Princess Cruise Review by edinocala

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

The food was average to above average, always plentiful and available.

I would definitely cruise on the Crown and with Princess again.
edinocala’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF
Cabin was clean, well maintained, totally enjoyable. Bed and bedding were a dream to sleep on.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins