Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by bnc62683

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View 4

I loved this ship. The staff was excellent and the ship was so clean. This cruise ship was definitely better than Norwegian cruises. My only complaints were that I wish they kept the buffet out for longer because we had dinner reservations for 830pm and most of the buffet was closed off by 230. I wanted to eat lunch later because I had such a late dinner hour. Also, certain times of the day were kind of boring and nothing to do. Also, the TV in the room only had like 4 options to watch regular tv besides many news stations and the 5 channels they had devoted to the ship itself. The entertainment was pretty good. I loved the fact that they didnt have a water slide because then I think there would have been more kids on this ship so I'm glad there were hardly no kids on here. I'm not sure if it was because there is no water slide or if it was because of the time of year I went. But i did appreciate not having many kids on this ship. I had an overall pleasant experience on it.

bnc62683's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View 4

The guy who cleaned my room was SUPER SWEET and great! My cabin was so clean and a pretty good size itself. I had a big portal window room on the 3rd floor.

Tulum

Great experience minus the people who hassle you to buy things going to the actual sight. The worst were the men in the feathered costumes who are quite rude and ask you for 10 dollars for their picture. They dont even ask for a donation, they specifically ask for 10 usd.

Glass Bottom Boat

Kind of boring. They just went out to sea about 6 miles and all I seen was a few fish and some coral. But they also did say that we could not go to their normal location due to the water being a bit rough. It was a 2 hour cruise and only 30 minutes of it was looking at the actual fish and coral and just listening to the man talk about the fish and coral.

View All 16 Glass Bottom Boat Reviews
City Tour

It was ok but I was disappointed in the lunch they served at the end. They take you to a Cuban restaurant but not everyone likes Cuban food or even the type of food they were serving. I would have been better off just getting a voucher to the place worth a certain amount and just buying what looked appealing to me instead of them giving us food that they think we would all like and enjoy.

View All 169 City Tour Reviews