3. Navigator of the Seas
I went on a Birthday party trip for a family member. The food was not good nor was a variety of free food available during party hours on the boat. We kept having to pay for food. We had to pay for sodas. The sofa table was hard and uncomfortable. No mattress was given. We complained every day and was not accommodated at all. We were given extra blankets to pad the hard surface but that did nothing to help. They only accused us of trying to get a discount. I called customer service after we got off the boat also and still got no satisfaction. I was told that they had no record of me complaining until the last night and that blankets were given to me. They basically didn't believe me. That was my last and final cruise with Royal Caribbean. Don't cruise with them, choose another company‼

Dissatisfied