3. MSC Divina
Don’t Cruise on MSC. I cruised on the Divina MSC. First and last cruise with MSC. 10 reasons why: 1. Most food was cold to barely warm in the buffet. The exception was breakfast, but scramble eggs were almost always cold. Very few items were warm. Almost nothing was hot except pizza. 2. The dinner buffet included 3 or 4 types of pasta, always cold. 3. The desserts on the buffet were 1” X 2” pieces of pastry. No pie ever. 3 types of cake were available but on deck 6 when the buffet is on deck 14. 4. Dinner in the dining room took 1 hour and 45 minutes. Salad arrived after waiting 50 minutes. 5. Debarkation took 3 hours and 36 minutes. I was in the express early 7 am line. No staff were on the 4th floor to manage the line. Another line formed on the left and one on the promenade deck outside. Both these lines were cutting into the real line which I was in. Many passengers were screaming I’m going to miss my plan. Let me go ahead. Total chaos. 6. The cruise director came on the PA several times and apologized for the delays getting off the ship. She blamed it on Customs. MSC used only one exit with two staff scanning room keys. Once you got off the ship, there were no lines. There was only 3 people ahead of me and I was through customs in less than 10 minutes. 7. The evening shows had several talented performers. The set remained the same boring bleachers with different colored lights. The singers were always accompanied with recorded tracks. They never had live accompaniment like I have seen on other ships. 8. MSC port excursions were total chaos, like a cattle call. Everyone had to wait in the Theater for your excursion to be on the screen. Then you had to go forward and get a number. Very unorganized. 9. A 2-minute announcement turned into a 10-minute announcement because it was said in 5 languages. English, Italian, Spanish, French and German. This was every announcement even the intros to the shows. 10. No free ice cream. It was $5.95 for a small bowl. Other cruises had several flavors available after dinner for free. Other cruises also had free soft serve vanilla and chocolate 24/7 for free.

Cold food, very unorganized, don't care attitude from staff

MSC Divina Cruise Review by richardthomasnay

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Interior Stateroom

10 reasons why:

2. The dinner buffet included 3 or 4 types of pasta, always cold.

richardthomasnay’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Interior Stateroom
Cabin I1
The cabin was nice, clean and our steward kept it nice for us.
plenty of room and storage.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins