• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Aida360
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Ocean View Accessible

My sister turned 40 and I surprised her with a cruise. She had always wanted to sail on one of the biggest ships. The ship was absolutely beautiful, modern and clean. Our room Steward and dining room Waiter and his Assistant were fabulous. Embarkation/disembarkation was extremely quick and very smooth. On the downside, the food was edible with the exception of my raw hamburger. I can honestly say that I did not look forward to any meal. The pool was crowded and rarely found a decent lounge chair. Casino was smoke filled and paid out next to nothing every night. Cruise Director seemed to be missing a good part of the trip. On board announcements were difficult to understand from the stateroom. Employees seemed overworked and tired. Entertainment was decent but wish there was more than one dance club. Not much pool entertainment throughout the day. My sister and I were definitely disappointed on our overall experience.

Ocean View Accessible

Nice size cabin, comfortable bed and Steward Frederick kept it very clean. He was also very personable and helpful.

3 Helpful Votes