• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Oceanview Picture Window
Traveled with children

I decided on this cruise to provide a special experience for my daughter and granddaughter who wanted to see wildlife of Central America. The Roatan Honduras stop would provide that. Picked up the cruise package that included free airfare. Hint: ncl booked the cheapest fare which may not suit your travel needs. In my case they booked a 1;10am sun flight with plane change which got us to port at noon on sun. So from west coast over 24 hours without sleep.

At port the typical crowd was awaiting boarding. It was fast and smooth and our cabin was ready for us to catch up on some sleep.

We were on the 8th deck and liked the overall access to the restrauants and level 7 from our room. The cabin was clean and functional. Here is what as a return ncl traveler I discovered abd missed. No more togga or white night cekebration. No prime rib special night no chocolate night and no more animal towels in the room eack night. Those were things I looked forward to having my guests experience. We took several excursions but only one with ncl which was snorkeling at Harvest Cay. I would have preferred a true cultural experience of porting in Belize City as ncl used to do before developing their own island.

Oceanview Picture Window

Very clean and quiet. Located in a spot that does not get a lot of traffic and very close to elevators.

Find a Norwegian Dawn Cruise from $447