Disney Wonder Cruise Review

First-time Disney cruisers - AMAZING!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by Bdshoward

• Sail Date: Mar 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

My husband and I have been on cruises before (Carnival, Holland). Our kids had not cruised before. Had heard so much about Disney cruises. Wanted to try. Booked the cruise just 6 weeks before sailing. This is the first year Disney has sailed out of New Orleans and initially the cruises had filled up. Then I heard rooms had opened up, and the timing worked out for us, so we did it. Great decision. Gorgeous ship. Outstanding service, as one would expect from Disney. Kids loved it so much they sobbed the last night. A 5th night would have been nice, but it’s what we could do at this time. So many great activities for kids AND adults. Amazing shows - very high production value. Food was DELISH! Buffet was so good - super-wide selection and everything was fresh. Loved the three dining rooms - Triton’s, Animator’s Palate and Tiana’s Place (my favorite). If you are considering a Disney Cruise, do it!!!

Bdshoward's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Absolutely no complaints about this room. Sound - no issues. Ship/wave movement - minimal because you are low and forward on the ship. Large porthole. Super convenient to evening activities. So much storage. We had two adults and two school-age children on ship. Never felt claustrophobic at all. I would absolutely choose this type of room and location again.

Bdshoward