• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Disney Wonder Review

Editor Rating
46 Awards

First-time Disney cruisers - AMAZING!

Review for Disney Wonder to the Western Caribbean
Bdshoward
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Traveled with children

My husband and I have been on cruises before (Carnival, Holland). Our kids had not cruised before. Had heard so much about Disney cruises. Wanted to try. Booked the cruise just 6 weeks before sailing. This is the first year Disney has sailed out of New Orleans and initially the cruises had filled up. Then I heard rooms had opened up, and the timing worked out for us, so we did it. Great decision. Gorgeous ship. Outstanding service, as one would expect from Disney. Kids loved it so much they sobbed the last night. A 5th night would have been nice, but it’s what we could do at this time. So many great activities for kids AND adults. Amazing shows - very high production value. Food was DELISH! Buffet was so good - super-wide selection and everything was fresh. Loved the three dining rooms - Triton’s, Animator’s Palate and Tiana’s Place (my favorite). If you are considering a Disney Cruise, do it!!!

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Absolutely no complaints about this room. Sound - no issues. Ship/wave movement - minimal because you are low and forward on the ship. Large porthole. Super convenient to evening activities. So much storage. We had two adults and two school-age children on ship. Never felt claustrophobic at all. I would absolutely choose this type of room and location again.

4 Helpful Votes