3. MSC Divina
I was a little apprehensive before embarking on this cruise due to the numerous negative reviews posted in January. However, none of my fears materialized. One review stated that they waited 2 hours for their food to arrive at dinner. I am not sure what happened with them, but we were attended to quickly, the food arrived within a nice span of time, and the serving staff was friendly and attentive. Our head waiter, Akash, was amazing. He was friendly, funny and made us feel like a close friend. In addition, the food was very good, and they were able to make any personal changes to a dish if requested. Just about every staff member was courteous and friendly. Our cabin steward, Ramond, wanted us to feel like we were at home. There are a few negatives that I must impart about the cruise. First, there should have been more hand sanitizer stations available. There should be one at every elevator bank and stairwell. Second, they should be more vigilant with keeping people who smoke off of the pool deck at night. Third, they should have informed everyone that there was a Vegan/Holistic convention going on on the ship. They monopolized the pool deck every night. You could not go up there to just relax. They always had something loud going on. Finally, I think there should have been more thought given to our stop in Puerto Rico. We arrived at 4:00pm on a Sunday night. Just about everything was closed for the evening. So, why did we stop there? All in all, we had a enjoyable time. The excursions offered by MSC were great. Would definitely recommend MSC to others.

Better Than Expected

SS1738’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Aurea Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B3
The room was definitely big enough for 2 people. Having a balcony was really nice. Love to keep the balcony door open at night to listen to the ocean. The bathroom was small (which you should expect), but was easily workable. Storage space for clothing was decent.

The only suggestion I would make to the cabin would be to have the ability to listen to music. While a TV was provided, you could only watch a few channels (and they weren't anything you would really want to watch).
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins