3. MSC Armonia
We chose the cruise because of the sailing dates... and the price seemed reasonable. But the dates were the deciding factor. I had never cruised with MSC before. This was a 7 night Caribbean cruise. Ship is old and service is subpar. The employees are friendly enough, but for the most part, inept. Our waiter at dinner seemed new so I asked him. He said he worked 5 years for RCL but left because they were too demanding. Haha, RCL is not even a premium cruise line so you can understand how bad our service was. Long wait time between courses and dirty plates not removed, water glasses not refilled, coffee served luke warm, ice cream half melted, food so so. We tried their premium restaurant, Surf and Turf for an extra $35 a person. DO NOT spend your money. They bill this as a fine dining experience. Complete Fail. There was a group of 12 seated behind us who acted like it was their office party and were shouting at each other the entire meal. Across from us was a family with a small baby who cried off and on the whole time. A man at another table walked in with a collarless t shirt and shorts. Our reservation was at 6:45 and it was half full. The lobster tails were tiny and the steak was bland. They never brought the bernaise sauce or refilled our water. Oh, and if you have the Easy Beverage package, and not the Premium Beverage package, you can’t even order wine ....or bottled water for that matter, without paying for it. Believe me, the dinner was no fine dining experience. Getting back on board when they use tenders is a nightmare. They made us wait in lines for 30-40 minutes because they only opened one scanner and one xray machine. No excuse. Casino is old....it’s filled with smoke because smokers use it since there are only 2 other places you can smoke. You will see smokers sitting at slot machines, not playing, smoking and drinking. They take up machines that others want to play and blow smoke in others faces. It’s one big ashtray. I’ve sailed on RCL, NCL, Celebrity, Holland American, Princess, Costa, and UniWorld so I’m familiar with how cruises should be. This cruise line and this ship are at the bottom. I would never go on any of their ships again. You will be frustrated the entire time.....it’s just one thing after another. I don’t have time to mention everything. And even if they try to do something nice, they are inept. Our AC wasn’t working at first so as an apology they delivered to our cabin a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. They did it on a port day so by the time we returned to our cabin they had melted and were soggy....plus one of us is allergic to strawberries and the other is on a diet. What a Fail. . Complete waste of money on their part and only aggravated us because if they had asked, a better option could have been delivered when we were in our cabin. That would have made us happy and would have been appreciated. They try, they just are inept. Again, do not be fooled by the price. You will be miserable. Oh, and the ship does not have the newer stabilization technologies, the ships rocks a lot. Another reason to avoid this ship.

You will be disappointed in all aspects.

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by scooter1122

I had never cruised with MSC before.

This was a 7 night Caribbean cruise.

Believe me, the dinner was no fine dining experience.

They try, they just are inept.

Again, do not be fooled by the price. You will be miserable.

scooter1122’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Small , but expected that. Shower extremely small. At end of ship so very rocky.
  MSC Armonia Deck Plans