3. Royal Princess
The price was great and the port was close enough to drive there. The room was large enough and kept clean by the steward at all times. He provided the requested ice the whole trip. The food was good if not super in buffet and servers there were very friendly and attentive. We will probably book this trip again in a few years and will watch prices on Princess cruises closely. Thinking about their Alaska trip in the near future. Entertainment was the highlight of the trip...the stock singers and dancers were much better than the usual groups are. The comedy act on two different nights was excellent. The crowd had a great time with him...his first name was AJ and I cannot remember his last name. It was my first time on Princess and I will try them again.

The crew was the highlight of the trip...all excellent

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Ice tea

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Interior
The price was great and the port was close enough to drive there.

Thinking about their Alaska trip in the near future.

It was my first time on Princess and I will try them again.
Ice tea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB
Nice size for the price and lots of closet space and drawer space. Bath was small as usual but just fine.

The bed was wonderful. Best bed I have had on a cruise.

The ship is beautiful. Decor is excellent and the best I have ever had.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins