3. Carnival Imagination
We chose this 4 day cruise as my son lives in the Los Angeles area. Embarkation was smooth and quick. They had scheduled us at 1:30 but we showed up at 12 and we were able to board. We were in 2 rooms - M10 and M14. Rooms were nice and roomy. We were traveling with a 2 year old and she had plenty of room to explore in the room. We signed her up for the childcare but only left her one night as we wanted to spend all the time with her. The childcare seemed great and they give you a phone so you can be called. They also change diapers which I thought was great! Can't say much about the food. It was just ok. Guy Fieri's Hamburgers were excellent though. Our granddaughter loved the children's area, especially the slides. It was chilly though! My husband and son went on the ATV excursion in Ensenada and loved it! In Catalina we just walked around the shops as we had been there before. The entertainment was excellent! Our 2 year old clapped and danced to every show. A little tip about disembarkation - get a Porter! You go to the front of the line and get right off! Would do this 4 day trip again!

Alright for the price!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by MaryC99719

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Porthole
We chose this 4 day cruise as my son lives in the Los Angeles area.

Would do this 4 day trip again!
MaryC99719’s Full Rating Summary