• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Crown Princess Review

Editor Rating
2019 reviews
3 Awards

Princess, I am breaking up with you,

Review for Crown Princess to the Southern Caribbean
ajjcl
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Balcony

We have been exclusive to Princess the past few years in our cruising. I feel compelled to share my experience. Things happen but this was too much...

The ship and the itinerary: We are not fans of days at sea, we chose this cruise because there would be only 3 days at sea. The generator issue is a bigger problem than they admit to. Princess cancelled the day at their private island which was very disappointing to us. Princess had posted that they were sure they would have the generator fixed by our sail date, which was a false statement. Now we have 4 days at sea. Not what I signed up for. Also, this trip is the first time I have gotten sea sick on a cruise. The seas were NOT rough but the ship was rocking. I spent an entire day in bed, found out later that many of my ship mates experienced the same. When I tell you that it was difficult to walk down the hall without crashing into walls please know I am not exaggerating.

Princess Theater: Awful, just awful! What happened Princess? I have seen shows performed by high schools that were far superior. I am at a loss as to how such low quality performances are being run. Part of my cruise experience is enjoying the evening show. . Of course not every show would be to everyone's taste but these shows were so bad I am at a loss to describe them.

Balcony

Port Reviews

St. Lucia

Booked tour on our own and it was a great day.

1 Helpful Vote