- Buffet food is better than Dining food even though it’s basically the same EXACT food, except for the ethnic station. Their steaks/prime beef/filet whatever dish that has beef is cafeteria school quality AT BEST
- Food overall is mediocre, the ship basically forces you to go and spend money at the “specialty” restaurants otherwise you starve.
- Even free room service food is basically inedible.
- Extreme lack of entertainment, kids will have the time of their lives, adults will have nothing to do and this is coming from a mid 20’s engaged couple.
- Getting a tissue box in the room is an “upgraded price experience”
- The “black Friday” special is discounts on already cheap brands, chocolate that you get cheaper outsider not even their actual chocolate on the cruise, and no soap!
- For an “Italian cruise” they should be ASHAMED of themselves for the Italian food they serve. I have had better Italian food by Hispanics.
- Don’t waste your money and just go to any cruise besides this one and carnival.
- They did a GREAT job on the first day to make sure no one was boarding with the Corona Virus...after first day they feel no one else can get sick at the already infected areas so the ship just allowed everyone to board at every destination without checking them in anyway possible.
- They add a charge at the end for the foundation and it’s not about the price but the principle...you already have a sucky ship, with overpriced everything and basically force people to spend money and then have the AUDACITY to add even more charges without a person’s authorization!
Last thing I will add is the 3 positives which is nice elevators and nice cabins for a cruise and the gym area is nice.
Save your money and enjoy it on a better cruise line!