• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

kellylpn
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

I have never complained about NCL before as it has always been my favorite cruise line. After this cruise forget it. There were many people with the same complaints too. The svc was absolutely the worst that I have ever experienced on any of my cruises. A bartender wasn't acknowledging people in one of the bars and when my adult son said he was waiting 15 min her response "so has everyone else and I am doing you a favor". What kind of remark is that?! Then in the Local the staff wouldn't come over to see how anything was or if you needed anything and if you ordered dessert forget about getting it. We walked out a couple of times because we never got ours. In La Cucina, 2 of my 3 son's noodles in their pasta alfredo were hard, 1 waiter asked if something was wrong so he told him and the waiter didn't even ask if he wanted anything else. Then our waitress asked my other son if something was wrong and I said both had hard noodles and my shrimp ravioli was cold, she offered to get us something else but we were done with La Cucina at this time. Plus the menu is terrible. They need the old menu back. As far as the cabin goes, I don't know how they call that cabin a mini suite with a balcony, the only difference from the mini suite to a regular balcony cabin is you have 2 sinks in the bathroom. Really?! Then my son's would have Do not disturb lit on their cabin because we checked several times to make sure the light was on because our steward still went in their cabin several times. Why have that if you're not paying attention to the light. The go carts were fun, but $15.00 is too high as is $10 or whatever it was for laser tag. Remember when the specialty restaurants you pd a certain price? Well Cagney's is al a carte. Plus you can only order one thing from each section on the menu and 4 items have upcharges on top of it. The way they handled the luggage is terrible. I heard a liud crash and down the hall they were diverting luggage and knocked it on the floor. My luggage got pretty beat up. Then one of my son's luggage didn't get delivered and while going quite a ways down the hall we found out. NCL come on now!! My next cruise won't be NCL!!

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

I wouldn't call that a mini suite. It's the same size as a regular balcony. Only difference is that the bathroom has 2 sinks!!

Port Reviews

Nassau

Beautiful Beach!! They gave us a very nice lunch too!! I would definitely go back there.

1 Helpful Vote