3. Oasis of the Seas
We were invited as guests of our son and his wife on this cruise. We have sailed RCI in the past (platinum members) and have always had a good experience. This cruise, aboard the Oasis, was the BEST! We are senior citizens and I was a little apprehensive about the size of the ship. It turned out to be all for naught as we never felt crowded or rushed. Even the elevators were readily available (except for disembarkation)! We never waited for anything. The dining was outstanding in all of the venues and our waiter and assistant waiter anticipated our every need. Our 3 young grandchildren (8 months, 3 years, 5 years) were with us and they were always made to feel welcome and cared for by all of the staff. I really think this food was among the best cruise food we have ever experienced. The entertainment was phenomenal. We saw the Ice Show twice and enjoyed it even more the second time. The Aqua show was amazing. Even our little 8 month old grandson was clapping! We thoroughly enjoyed "Cats". We also availed ourselves to other entertainment (hypnotist and marriage game) and loved everything. We loved the changes and improvements made at Labadee. We had a phenomenal day there. It is a little spot of heaven. All of the staff was friendly and kind. One of our grandchildren needed to visit the infirmary for a minor problem. The care she received was excellent. The newly refurbished ship is gorgeous and sparkling clean. My only advice would be to install some child sized sinks for children to more easily keep their hands clean. The ship certainly makes families feel welcome and kid sized facilities would be a real asset. I am still on "Cloud 9" after a perfect week with our family. RCI helped to make it all happen for us and I thank them. It was a great cruise.

Perfect!

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Central Park View Interior
Cabin 2S
Our cabin was lovely and quite spacious with both a sofa (pull out, if wanted) and sitting nook overlooking Central Park. It did not feel like an interior cabin because of the natural light coming in from Central Park. There is plenty of storage. It was one of the quietest staterooms I have ever had. All told, perfect!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins