• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

jbro013
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

We went mainly because we got a good deal. Free drink package etc. I read all the reviews before we went and a lot of them were not good. However I thought we should give it a try. We will never cruise Norwegian again. The food is subpar, They are terribly understaffed at every bar on the ship and the pool area is not big enough for 150 let alone the 3900 on ship. One of the main dining areas was not even open, the ropes section I never saw anyone use it at all. All it does is take up a ton of room on the ship that could be used for other things. The layout of the ship it’s self it’s confusing and half the time you don’t know which direction to go. The adults only section there is no water at all to get in and there is no music whatsoever it is completely quiet in the most boring place on the ship. The room was great and the room attendant was excellent I thought the entertainment was decent . We have been on carnival Princess Royal Caribbean and now Norwegian and I would take any of them over Norwegian. Once you have been on Royal Caribbean there is absolutely no comparison between the two Royal Caribbean is so much better in every aspect.

Balcony Stateroom

Rated excellent because it was very adequate in size and comfortable. Attendant was the best we’ve ever had name was johnathan.

Port Reviews

Harvest Caye

Been to all before I recommend everyone to get off and see them if you have not

1 Helpful Vote