• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

doug0105
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony

this was our first time on royal Caribbean. we ussally sail on celebrity. this was my 9 th cruise. and my wifes 12 th. dropping off our luggage and getting on the ship was a breeze. very well organized. our balcony cabin was clean , with ample storage. and the bed was very comfortable. my wife and I don't nit pick on things , because nothing is ever perfect no matter what cruise you are on. the food in the main dining room was good, but I think celebrity is a step above. . service the first night was a little slow, but that seems to be the norm. I must say that the ship has so many activities, especially at night. there is always something you can be doing. the music hall is a great venue. we will rock you is not to be missed. it was wonderful. we both were never on a ship this big. we always found a place to sit and eat at the wind jammer café. we ate at chops one night, it was a wonderful dining experience. great service and the food was outstanding. all in all, it was a great cruise. and I would recommend it. like I mentioned earlier, I tend not to nit pick on things that are not perfect. that's why I didn't mention any of them.

Ocean View Balcony

Port Reviews

Nassau

there were 4 ships in port must of been 11,000 people walking the streets shopping

4 Helpful Votes