3. Regal Princess
Had to cancel prior booking in November 2019 and not much selection on short notice. Always sailed Princess in the past. This was the second largest in their fleet with 3500+ passengers. Too many guests for my taste. Service was poor and most staff unfriendly. Head Waiter forgot it was our 50th Anniversary and we didn't get our celebration package. Very disappointing since this was the reason for the cruise. Daytime poolside activities were few and live music was missing the first three days Movie Under the Stars ran all day at max volume which made for difficult reading and no write time. Food selection in Horizon Buffet lacked American cuisine. Geared all towards all International foods. Pizza at Alfredo's Pizzeria was excellent. Catamaran Excursion to Turtle Cove was fantastic. Captain Joe and his crew were terrific. Great way to spend a few hours. This was my only cruise on Princess where I was very disappointed. All past cruises were great.

Less than pleased...

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Florida2007

Florida2007’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
Very small. Not room enough for two to walk around at the same time. Balcony was nice.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins