3. Carnival Fantasy
I was super skeptical of taking this cruise given the reviews, but the price was great, it fit the dates we needed and was driveable. It’s a 30 year ship so yes there is wear and tear but it’s clean and comfortable. Food: Guys and the blue iguana were fantastic. We could have eaten here every meal. The dining room was hit or miss. Staff: They seemed to definitely have less staff, dishes set on tables longer than expected. It’d been a while since I’ve cruised carnival and maybe this is normal, but our room was only serviced once a day, no turndown service which is totally fine with us. Andy, the cruise director is fantastic! Best cruise director we’ve ever had and we’ve been on 20+ cruises. Entertainment: The shows and activities were all well ran and organized. I would take this cruise again, especially if Andy was the CD. There’s plenty to nitpick with the ship but the staff and food made up for that.

It’s what you make of it!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Lisa3635

Food:

Staff:

Entertainment:

The shows and activities were all well ran and organized.

Lisa3635’s Full Rating Summary