• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Celebrity Summit Review

Editor Rating
38 Awards

Great except for one excursion

Review for Celebrity Summit to the Southern Caribbean
japt494
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Concierge Class 2
Traveled with children

Beautiful ship. The food and service in all the restaurants was great. We especially enjoyed Le Petit Chef a Quisine. Our stateroom was ample and our cabin service was amazing. He really went out of the way for us! It was a nice group of people on board, very, very few children. On boarding and off boarding on excursions was much smoother than in previous cruises.

The only thing I missed compared to other excursions was a bar in the Ocean View Cafe that was grab and go. My 12 year old paid for the best all inclusive drink package but often had to stand at the actual adult bar to get a virgin Pina Colada and if you wanted just a soda after the Ocean Grill was closed--also the bar. I had the premium drink package so at the bar even if I went for a soda I ended up with a cocktail, so it wasn't that bad for me.

Unfortunately, my Mom had some issues with getting onto the elevators with a wheel chair. While not necessary during other times, Celebrity needs a designated disabled and wheel chair elevator during boarding times, the first excursion day and the first chic dinner night.

Concierge Class 2

What we expected. Whatever port we were in the views were better on the other side

2 Helpful Votes