• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

We really liked our mini suite cabin location (E729). And the food was delicious, as always. But except for a very small handful of staff/crew, and an amazing bunch of passengers we met on board this cruise , this was actually the worst cruise, out of 20, that I've ever been on.

Staff/crew was anywhere from dismissive to our requests (like...a basket of rolls at dinner in anytime dining or waiting an hour & fifteen minutes (for prime rib), to requesting, many times,to have a waiter be sent over to take drink orders & bus tables in the outdoor area where upwards of 40 people would be sitting, and never getting one) to downright condescending.

I enjoyed the ports, as always. Although once in Manzanillo is all one needs. If that.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

I'm not sure which category this actually was, but it was a mini suite with a huge balcony & one side without a cabin next to us.

Port Reviews

Manzanillo

If you've already been, you probably don't need to go again. I'd be just as happy with an additional sea day

6 Helpful Votes