• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Carnival Horizon Review

Editor Rating

Wonderful week in the Southern Caribbean!

Review for Carnival Horizon to the Southern Caribbean
BABYJOSIE98
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Interior

We had a fantastic week on the Carnival Horizon! This was my 27th cruise and have been on Carnival, Royal, Disney and NCL. I really love the layout of the new Carnival ships. So open and beautiful!

We really love the Lanai area on deck 5th! Love how you can get a coffee and just sit out in some comfy couches or chairs and look out at the sea! The coffee shop makes a nice hazelnut latte!

Boarding this ship was a breeze! We had boarding group 5 and were literally on the ship and at Guy's burgers by 11:45 am! It was great! Our room on Lido was ready at 1:30 as posted. We had Inside this time and I really do not mind giving up a window or balcony to be on Lido inside. Walk out my room and to the pool in like 1 minute! The room is designed with plenty of room for the 2 of us and we slept so good!

Interior

Inside on Lido is the bomb! You are literally out on the pool deck in 2 minutes! So nice and convenient! Love Lido!

Port Reviews

Grand Turk

2 ships in port so a bit crowded. I did a massage in the morning at 7am and then we walked off and headed to Jack Shack. Managed to get 2 chairs and an umbrella for $15 and was perfect-Walked over to Jack Shack for some beer and jerk chicken and it is fantastic! Wish we had more time there!

Find a Carnival Horizon Cruise from $369