• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Horizon Review

Editor Rating

Wonderful week in the Southern Caribbean!

Review for Carnival Horizon to the Southern Caribbean

Leaving Miami! What a beautiful port
Curacao at night! So fun to stay till 10:30pm
Guys Burger and margarita! We ate here everyday! YUM
Tides pool sunet! Our favorite hang out with some shrimp from the Sea Food
Lanai on Deck 5- So perfect in the morning to sit and have a latte!
Aruba Sail boat excursion! What a fun day! Aruba is so beautiful!
Teppanyaki dining! So fun and delish!

We had a fantastic week on the Carnival Horizon! This was my 27th cruise and have been on Carnival, Royal, Disney and NCL. I really love the layout of the new Carnival ships. So open and beautiful!

We really love the Lanai area on deck 5th! Love how you can get a coffee and just sit out in some comfy couches or chairs and look out at the sea! The coffee shop makes a nice hazelnut latte!

Boarding this ship was a breeze! We had boarding group 5 and were literally on the ship and at Guy's burgers by 11:45 am! It was great! Our room on Lido was ready at 1:30 as posted. We had Inside this time and I really do not mind giving up a window or balcony to be on Lido inside. Walk out my room and to the pool in like 1 minute! The room is designed with plenty of room for the 2 of us and we slept so good!

Interior

Inside on Lido is the bomb! You are literally out on the pool deck in 2 minutes! So nice and convenient! Love Lido!

Port Reviews

Grand Turk

2 ships in port so a bit crowded. I did a massage in the morning at 7am and then we walked off and headed to Jack Shack. Managed to get 2 chairs and an umbrella for $15 and was perfect-Walked over to Jack Shack for some beer and jerk chicken and it is fantastic! Wish we had more time there!

8 Helpful Votes