3. Celebrity Eclipse
We pretty much do all our cruising on Celebrity ships. We're at the point in our lives where we don't particularly want to go through the hassles of flying so when we found that we could go round trip out of Los Angeles we were delighted. Embarkation was a breeze. Celebrity has everything very well organized. We had an accessible Sky Suite. For some reason or other the accessible Sky Suites are below the Ocean View Cafe. We rarely got more than 4 hours sleep due to the carts being wheeled from 2:30 am to around 6:30 am above us. I knew we were under the Ocean View but the deck plan indicated we were under tables. Even though we complained every day, begging them to find some way to not make so much noise, no relief. We were offered a verandah and when we refused we were offered a concierge. Why would we give up the suite perks after we paid for them? Captain Michael was wonderful. He was very visible and approachable as were many of the officers. Unfortunately the selection of activities was very poor. There literally was nothing to do. The shows weren't particularly good - mostly comedians. Since we were in Luminae the food was quite good so I can't comment on the Main Dining Room food. The crew, as is standard on a Celebrity ship, is outstanding. They are always smiling, always helpful and the service is impeccable. I will continue sailing on Celebrity. My next cruise is on the Equinox, my favorite ship.

You can count on Celebrity for a wonderful cruise experience

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by packedcountdown

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Sky Suite

Embarkation was a breeze. Celebrity has everything very well organized.

packedcountdown’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S2
This is an accessible Sky Suite located under the Ocean View Cafe. Even though the cabin is under tables, the kitchen staff roll carts starting at about 2:30 am and don't stop until 6:30 am. If you are a light sleeper, don't reserve a Sky Suite on deck 12.

The shower floor gets soaking wet as the drains are inadequate so request extra towels to mop up the floor if you reserve an accessible cabin.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins