I have read a few of the recent reviews from guests, but I have to disagree with most. The suite we had was a Penthouse Suite 2 and the environment in our room was perfect. We could control the temperature on our own thermostat and it work well. The tub and shower option was excellent. The staff on this cruise was not the same smiles that we were used to having but the service was still the great service we have come to expect from Oceania. The reviews that say that they can see the difference between Frank Delrio and Bob Binder are correct. The cruise line has become more oriented towards making more money since the prices go up a lot, but on the Riviera this ship was still quite full and the guests are taken care very well. The service in the buffet dinning room was exceptional. There were more than enough personal to take care of our every need. There was only one place where the service was slow for us and that was in the Polo Grill where there were fewer servers than they needed. Do not know why this was, but it existed? The butler we had was excellent. When we put the do not disturb sign up, and we were never disturbed. In fact I thought our butler who was from India was outstanding. One more word the cruise director also was outstanding and could not have been better. He booked very good entertainment acts and had them well spaced on the nights that would go well for the guests. A really nice job. Ok you may believe that I am connected to Oceania? No, I have no connection at all with the cruise line or any of the ships or any of the staff. This has just been my honest opinion.

Oceania Service Was Fabulous

digcruising2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH2
Just excellent size, amenities were fine (everything we needed except for mouthwash), towels were best grade. The bed was long enough for me and I am six foot three. The linen was changed regularly. Both the maids and the butler were excellent. We are always wishing the television would show some of the network channels, but this has never been the case on any of our nine cruises we have been. We have no compliants.
Deck 11 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins