3. Harmony of the Seas
We wanted to try the biggest cruise ship in the world. We'd previously been on The Anthem of the Seas for a New England cruise and loved it. Part of loving that ship, was being upgraded on the first full day via a bingo win to one of the Sky Loft Suites. Amazing. Alas, I am reviewing Harmony. This ship is huge. But there really is no bonus to being on this ship for adults alone. Families with kids will likely appreciate the myriad activities geared towards them. There was no pool time for us because the only activity was standing in the pool swaying from side to side because it was so crowded. The Windjammer buffet had great food, but limited hours and jammed indeed. It was packed and there were always lines at the hand washing stations to get in. A bummer. The gym was large and well-appointed but did not have the stunning view of The Anthem which makes a cruise workout go by so much quicker. The main dining room had great food. Some of the best I've had on a cruise including the Celebrity cruise line. The ship feels very roomy in most of the public spaces, which is really nice. So you don't always feel like you're on a ship with thousands and thousands of people. But, because there were so many kids, many seemingly left unfettered by their parents, we encountered a lot of rudeness -- running around, slamming into you or cramming into a very full elevator. The staff was very warm and helpful. Guest services was always a satisfying and expedient experience. Every issue was resolved and done so quickly. The spa was huge! A big variety of services. Pricey, as most cruise spas are, but the facilities were very nice and the actual services were above average, though I do tire of the selling of products while trying to relax. The casino was large too. But, they had very few games I like to play. I still managed to lose a fair amount though! Disembarkation for ports was surprisingly easy given the number of passengers. There was never a wait to get off and very little wait to get back on. Very easy process. For us, there was little the shops had to offer, though I did love the Sephora pop-up shop in the beauty store. That was fun. Overall, a great cruise. I don't think we'd sail on that ship again, but I do think it has a lot to offer families with kids.

Big Beautiful Ship for Kids

deedlegee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D
Cabin was nice. Made the best use of the space. Plenty of storage. Everything you need.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins