3. National Geographic Islander
I was so excited to go on this trip of a lifetime to someplace that I had just read about and never dreamed I would ever see in person. My two daughters selected this excrusion to celebrate many lifetime events, so I was along for the ride. However, I was overwhelmed with the level of care that we received once we joined the team at Lindblad/Nat Geo. Every aspect of this trip was well planned. We could really relax and the biggest decisions of the day were chosing from a variety of fabulous activities geared to our level and interest. It was like we were on a trip with a college professor (really a park naturalist) to answer all of our questions and guide us to the most spectacular flora and fauna. The staff took excellent care of everyone on the ship and on land. The food was delicious and they happily accommadated our dietary requests. When we returned to Guayaquil there was a wonderful guide to take us through the beautiful Parque Historico and a beautiful hotel to rest in before our flight home. I was so impressed with Ecuador and their National Park system. With their guidelines, we were able to experience the best that nature had to offer in the Galapagos without the crowds. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Amazing nature expedition

National Geographic Islander Cruise Review by krisfeld

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Galapagos

krisfeld’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get National Geographic Islander price drops

The bed was so comfortable