• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cabin: Bella Balcony Stateroom
Traveled with children
Chocolate factory
Flamenco Show

I “survived” the pseudo-coronaviris scare on the MSC Meraviglia and I can still say I had a great vacation even though we missed 3 ports. The staff remained friendly, and the cruise line did great damage control by giving us a 100% refund and $200 ship credit per stateroom.

Prior to leaving, one of our rooms got upgraded from an interior to a balcony. The shows and live music were great, there was always something to do, and the ship itself is modern, clean, and absolutely beautiful. Not sure what these other reviews experienced but my experience was not that. My only critique was the food. The dinner was a hit or miss. Breakfast and a la carte lunch was good, but the best thing was the in-house pizza and mozzarella. AMAZING.

Even after what I experienced, I would still travel with MSC. The staff was overworked especially with the unexpected days on ship yet they still were friendly and professional. Again, there was always something to do for all ages, and even till the wee hours of the morning.

Bella Balcony Stateroom

Beautiful. Clean. Spacious. Modern. Well worth the balcony.

14 Helpful Votes