3. Explorer Dream
I was actually looking for a 12+ night cruise and I chose this cruise as it was going around New Zealand. I have travelled a fair bit of New Zealand by land and thought it would be nice to see some of the hard to get to places from the sea i.e. Gisborne, Dunedin, Milford. This was a re positioning cruise to Sydney. It was a 7 night cruise and I saw the following cruise went around Tasmania, so I booked that as well. This gave us a 14 night cruise. We booked an Oceanview cabin on deck 5 mid. This was a good location as there was minimal roll and very handy for disembarking at ports. We made a point of always using the stairs (mostly), this was a good way to offset all the good food we were consuming. Speaking of food, we mostly ate in the Dream Dining room where the food was great! A good selection with choices to satisfy choosy palates. OMG the entertainment was amazing! We had heard the entertainment was a must see and we weren't disappointed. We made sure we saw a show every night! Explorer Dream is a nice clean ship. The crew are always cleaning and polishing. The crew were possibly what topped the whole experience. Very friendly and always willing to help. no request was too small or too hard. Anything you want, they will get it for you if they can. A must see for me was the Captains Bridge. This is a gem. This is a room accessed from deck 12 front lounge via a spiral stair case. This gives anyone a 24 x 7 view into the Bridge! I did a Bridge tour for more detail too. A would definitely sail with Explorer Dream again.

Excellent Cruise

Explorer Dream Cruise Review by blokartphil

blokartphil’s Full Rating Summary
Get Explorer Dream price drops

Good size, good wardrobe space, room for suitcases under bed. Beds can be together or separated. a good size Oceanview window. Good shower, toilet and vanity. Soap, bodywash, shampoo and conditioner supplied. A good supply of Aus/NZ power sockets and USB charger points. Cabin well kept by attendant.