3. MSC Divina
Review of the annual Holistic Cruise from Feb. 21 - 28th. No, I'm not Holistic, see last paragraph. My 1st MSC Cruise was the 11 night over New Years. We had so much fun (see that review) that we had to go again before the ship left the U.S. this March for a year. I have to be honest, I picked the Divina again because I've never in our previous 10 cruises seen any ship have the quality of entertainment in not only the theater, but with the entertainment staff that is all over the ship making me feel like a teenager again not to mention how they are so talented. Have to mention the Soul Solutions Band, never had I experienced a better band on any ship. They truly belong in Vegas. On both our cruises we were lucky enough to have some unbelievable staff available to us and I am going to name them because I know they go way out for Cruise Critic (you should be sure to go to the Meet and Mingle they put on for us) and hope they read this. Met the directors at the Meet & Mingle. They remember your name the rest of the cruise. Anna Werner, Cruise Director from Germany. How she does it I will never know. tireless is all I can say but the entertainment is 2nd to none. If people are saying they didn't like it, they don't know what talent is. Ziggy Lisowski, Hotel Director from Poland. Such attention to detail and asks people what is good and bad. Really makes you feel like MSC cares deeply about their guests. Great guy. Ramona Florea, Bar Director from Romania. Of course I met her because of the cigar lounge but her attention to detail on everything really impressed us. And such a nice sweet person. Visen David Seerputtee, Bartender in the Cigar Lounge & Buffet from Mauritius. This guy is the best person ever that could be in his position. His knowledge of everything is amazing. I can't say enough about him, but him being on the ship was a huge factor in our returning. Young guy and speaks at least five languages fluently. Giacomo Riviello, singer in the Pantheon Theater. How he's not on Broadway? I have no idea and neither do the folks I see posting on these boards. He has also been very nice when seen outside of the theater. The Redhead dancer in the Pantheon. Sorry, don't know her name or where she's from, but my goodness is she great and always with the most wonderful smile. Seen her off ship on both trips and was so nice. Like Giacomo, I seriously can't believe she's not on Broadway, although that could be said for all the talent on the shows. The, for lack of knowing what to call them, the roving entertainment staff is Just amazing at all hours of the day and night. MSC and them do it right. I'd like to point out Michelle Rosales and Natasha Van Heerden. I'm so happy they were still on this cruise as they are part of the package that, to us, that has made MSC the best cruise line we've ever been on. These bar attendants were always so kind and made and their friendliness was always a breath of fresh air. Keisha Richard from Saint Lucia and Crystalie ando Zamora from Philippines. One thing I really think MSC could've done to make this cruise better for most on the ship, was let people know before they booked, that if they weren't vegan or Holistic they weren't going to get the early seating and that there would be some minor inconveniences. I fortunately saw on the Cruise Critic Roll Call that it was a Holistic cruise and found out if there would be the regular food, but I requested early seating and a table for two. I got neither of those and when I went to guest services when we got on we were told, sorry, nothing is going to change. I heard more complaints about that. Why hide it? Most people not in that group did not even know it was a Holistic Cruise. I actually, other than the late seating, which worked out good, didn't find any inconvenience from having that organization cruise with us and MSC did an excellent job of not making us feel divided or missing out on anything other than the dining room early seating. Not a big deal.

Unbelievable entertainment and excellent staff

MSC Divina Cruise Review by RickMG

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Interior Stateroom

RickMG’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Interior Stateroom
Cabin I2
Cabin is large and comfortable. Attendant kept it clean and made up at all times. Be sure to request wash rags or you don't get them. We had four in our room within five minutes of asking and the used ones were replaced everyday.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins