• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Boonie Girl
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Balcony

This was a first cruise for me and the first time in the Caribbean. I wish there would have been something or someone to explain how some of the options on the ship worked. The fine dinning was phenomenal! Excellent food and for the most part great wait staff! We always choose to share a table with others and got to meet many people from various walks of life! Our steward was wonderful! We felt very pampered and taken care of. I would have liked to have had more of the gameshow type entertainment during the day rather than so late at night. There was not enough seating for everyone at most of these events. They were very entertaining though!! The shore excursions need to have more descriptive write ups there were some we were disappointed with and some that were more that what we expected! The one piece of advice I would give to a first time cruiser is try everything!! Don't be afraid of it! You can always leave or not eat it but you'll never know till you try!!

One last comment If you continue to do the Voice of the Ocean you need to make it better. I had intended to be in this when I signed up to cruise on the Princess but when I realized that it was karaoke that turned me off. On the first night we were there in plenty of time but did not get a vote and were told it was because we came after it started and that was not the case. On the second night of the tryouts the blond in the entertainment crew told us we had to vote as a group because we choose to share a table with some people we met on the ship. She was not nice about it when I tried to explain that we were not a group. Made me very mad. We also made sure we were there for the finally and at the correct door to get the clickers but could not get them because they were not out yet. The people that came close to the time of the performance got the clickers. There should be a way to go on the medallion app and vote. That would be easier for all.

Balcony

Very nice. More than I expected.

Port Reviews

Barbados

Most fun I have ever had!!

Barbados

New experiance and it was easy and fun!!

Barbados

Best experiance of my life!!!

St. Kitts (Port Zante)

Our guide was very knew a lot about the rain forest and I took alot of information away with me after we were done.

Find a Crown Princess Cruise from $239