• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Worstvacationever
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Ocean View

One of the worst, most humiliating experiences of my life. Due to a noise complaint I was forced out of my room, forced to answer questions under duress to security, forced to talk to two doctors, and then locked in my room for 30 hours despite the doctors telling them to let me go, that everything was fine. The ship captain is an egomaniac who made the decision and refused to talk to me. The doctor didn’t understand why they were doing it but wouldn’t get involved. Security was either on a power trip or were complete cowards.

Even if none of that had happened, it was still a terrible liner. The rooms were terrible. Paint was scrapped, desk was chipped, heat didn’t work so the room was freezing and the shower water didn’t got hotter then lukewarm. Despite them promising to fix those last two, it never happened.

The gym equipment was old and terrible. The free weights were all banged up. Half the treadmills couldn’t go over 7 mph. I did a body composition analysis and the machine was obviously broken as it popped out numbers that were clearly impossible. They still managed to charge $45 for it though.

Ocean View

Port Reviews

Freeport

A terrible small town not worth the time spent

4 Helpful Votes