3. Majesty of the Seas
One of the worst, most humiliating experiences of my life. Due to a noise complaint I was forced out of my room, forced to answer questions under duress to security, forced to talk to two doctors, and then locked in my room for 30 hours despite the doctors telling them to let me go, that everything was fine. The ship captain is an egomaniac who made the decision and refused to talk to me. The doctor didn’t understand why they were doing it but wouldn’t get involved. Security was either on a power trip or were complete cowards. Even if none of that had happened, it was still a terrible liner. The rooms were terrible. Paint was scrapped, desk was chipped, heat didn’t work so the room was freezing and the shower water didn’t got hotter then lukewarm. Despite them promising to fix those last two, it never happened. The gym equipment was old and terrible. The free weights were all banged up. Half the treadmills couldn’t go over 7 mph. I did a body composition analysis and the machine was obviously broken as it popped out numbers that were clearly impossible. They still managed to charge $45 for it though. They screwed you with pricing for the wifi, $15 a day and it was the worst WiFi imaginable. It could barely load pictures. They charged an outrageous price for the drink package and all the bars desperately needed updating. All of the guns were broken, and nothing was refrigerated so if you got a drink with ice, it immediately melted, ruining the drink. You could never use the pool or hot tubs as they were always full of children. There needed to be some adult only locations so we could enjoy these amenities. The crew did there best but were clearly overworked and underpaid. It was hard not to tell bad for them, and this alone had me convinced never to book with royal Caribbean again. No one should

Locked in my room for 30 hours against my will

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Worstvacationever

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Worstvacationever’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

• Aqua Park
    The biggest ride with the most advertising was closed to everybody before 2, unless you got there first thing and got passes for it. Of course they didn’t tell anyone this would be the case. Was a waste of my time and money
    View All 51 Aqua Park Reviews