Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review

34 ChiTown Cruisers had an Amazing Time!!!

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by Raxar005

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

I booked this cruise last year in Feb 2019 while on the Harmony of the Seas. I also got to have 32 Family & Friends join us. I booked this cruise specifically as it was a newer ship and sister of the HOS (which my husband and I enjoyed tremendously). I booked 13 Boardwalk Balconies primarily for the extra perks that were being offered at the time for this cabin.

Embarkation: traffic was a mess getting in however once checked-in we were on the ship by 11am.

Disembarkation: went smoothly as well... ate breakfast in the MDR, picked up our bags, went through customs... probably only took 30 minutes... mom forgot her walker in cabin so waited a little longer outside...

Ship: most of our group were first time cruisers and I wish I would have recorded the awestruck look on all of their faces. The ship is beautiful.

Cabin: we all booked Boardwalk Balconies and they were spacious. We all enjoyed the views and people watching. As long as balcony door was closed shut you couldn’t hear any noise from the outside.

Dining: SOS sat us each night in the same 4 tables. The group was suppose to alternate tables within the 4 but everyone loved their waiters so much that they never wanted to switch tables. Lol

Entertainment; Hiro was amazing. The whole group was very entertained including the children. Hairspray was great however one of the cast members got ill so they ended it early. 1977 was really cool to watch. Never got to see Flight but will see it on the next cruise that’s planned for Aug 2021. The late night DJ played everything and the whole group of all ages enjoyed the music. The Latin group at Boleros has everyone dancing. The Caribbean Band has all of us singing and dancing as well.

The group of 34 consisted of couples, families with teenagers and young adults. One of my biggest concerns was if there was going to be activities to entertain the Young adults and children and let me just say they were the ones who convinced their parents to rebook for next year.

Some of us did get a little seasick the last day and even than we ALL had a great time and now 52+ ChiTown Cruisers are booked for next year.

Raxar005's Full Rating Summary