• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cabin: Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Someone else's trash on my room service breakfast tray
Someone else's trash on my room service breakfast tray
Broken sink drain
Broken sink drain, never repaired.
Filthy Common Area Restroom
Filthy Common Area Restroom
Raw english muffin from room service
torn bedskirts

This was my 6th cruise, my 1st with Royal Caribbean and definitely my LAST with them.

The check in process went fairly well until we were told to wait to board in 3 different areas by 3 different people. We never were sure that we were where we needed to be. Once on board, I immediately noticed the cleanliness or lack thereof. It was obvious that attention to detail was missing here.

The cabin was dark and dated, dirty carpeting, torn bed skirts, broken drain stopper in sink which remained that way the duration of the trip.Beds were terrible, like sleeping on bales of hay. Both sides of vanity lighting never came on at the same time. Not an actual mini fridge in cabin, it is a cooler. Overall just shoddy!

Spacious Ocean View Balcony

Cabin was dark and dated.Carpeting is grungy. Please don't ever walk barefoot in these rooms! Beds were horrible like laying on a bale of hay. Both sides of the vanity lighting never came on at the same time. I was surprised to find out what I thought was a mini fridge was actually just a cooler.The stopper in our sink was broken when we arrived and much to our dismay was still that way when we left.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Jose Cuervo Tasting Tour was excellent!

6 Helpful Votes