3. Harmony of the Seas
I previously took a 6-day Royal Caribbean cruise on Freedom of the Seas and loved it. Tremendous service! Housekeeping was attentive, and gave us lots of advice on getting around the ship and ports. They removed the barrier between two ocean balcony rooms, so friends could share that space. My Time Dining was flexible, we didn't need to book dinner or entertainment in advance of the trip. On Harmony, we had to pre-book every dinner and show, and even then, got bad timeslots. In spite of this, My Time Dining was a disaster the first couple of nights. Throngs of upset customers crowded the third deck, asking for more reasonable times. Even more waited for hours to be seated. Housekeeping was minimally adequate; we had to ask multiple times for toilet paper, tissues, soap & blankets. We asked Guest Services at least three times to remove the barrier between our balcony patios, and no one ever helped. We did eventually have a great time with our My Time Dining team. Yay for Antra and Imad on table 300! Love those guys. That said, we'll stick with Freedom of the Seas, or try another cruise line for the next trip.

Dining disaster and harried housekeepers

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by marykcos

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

marykcos’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D
The cabin itself was well-appointed and laid out, with good ventilation and air conditioning. The housekeeping was decent, but not great. The staff seemed overwhelmed, and told us each person is responsible for ten rooms. That's too much.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins