3. Voyager of the Seas
I expected better for the price I paid, The biggest problem for me was the food lacking taste nutrition and presentation was very bad, especially main dinning, very annoying when waiters continually asked how was the food when they knew I didnt like anything. Interior promenade view cabin was so noisy, music continued all night, I asked to be moved to another cabin and I was which was good. Walking down the Promenade was crowded noisy bands extremely loud and hard to do shopping but the shops weren't much anyway. Windjammer eating was poor quality also loud music staff singing washie washie songs I have no problem washing hands, but to be sung songs like we are children was embarrassing and annoying. Deck 11 full of drunks, couldn't watch outdoor movie but that happens on lots of cruises. Was very hard to find a quiet place, library was always full of people. Ship very cold.

Noisy and crowded

diarychristine’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas price drops

Promenade View Interior
Cabin 2T
Interior promenade view cabin was so noisy, music continued all night, I asked to be moved to another cabin and I was which was good. Because I was moved to a lower deck the noise of the water was very loud kept me awake. Cabin a bit old looking armchair was worn, couldnt get temperature right.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins