3. Carnival Sensation
We had a group of 31 and the intent was for a party atmosphere and fun at sea, this was achieved. You will find this is a very very casual ship. If your your looking for opulence and serenity you may want to consider another ship or cruise line. I’m not a big complainer especially at this price point however these are a few experiences that I found disappointing. The main dining room food was poor and the service was equally poor. I had mixed reviews within our group between great and bad. I highly recommend the burger bar and buffet for hot fresh food. Our cabin was clean but ur dude went awol the day before the cruise was over. Lower your expectations and have a great time, bring more money and less clothes. Party Hats not Top Hats. Not for everyone. Overall it is worth the money but the ship is dated, the staff a bit uninspired and a majority of the food was JV. Bon Voyage.

Great Party Cruise