• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Family Inside Stateroom
Traveled with children

My husband and I took our children and grandchildren on NCL for 2 occasions. First, our youngest and his wife's 30th Birthday and Second, one of our son's deploys again first week of March. This was supposed to be an enjoyable, relaxing family vacation. It was the complete opposite. We had 6 rooms. All but 1 were on the 12th deck. They stuck our daughter on the 10th deck in a room closest to the front of the ship. They told me single traveler's get "What's left". However, I paid almost twice for the "what's left" room as the families in the same area. We were told we couldn't move her closer to the family, as the cruise was full. Our daughter was NOT comfortable the entire week.

In regards to our room; When I first went into room, I noticed the Comforter had a large stain on it. It was alarming, however the housekeeping didn't answer, so I went down to service desk after dinner. Which ended up being the best thing. Our dinner service was awful. Milk wasn't ever brought and waters were never filled. The food was delivered cold and didn't have much taste. The wait staff seemed to have disappeared.

Service desk: After our first dinner I immediately went to report my concerns. Of course they sent in housekeeping to give us clean bedding. And we were give. 2 bottles of champagne for our inconvenience.

Family Inside Stateroom

Dirty.

We had stains on out comforter which needed to be replaced.

The second day, as I was unpacking, I found 2 pair of mens underwear in the cubby and womans makeup, all left from previous cruisers.

Find a Norwegian Breakaway Cruise from $496