3. Viking Sky
And I have taken several; why you wonder: #1 - I caught an intestinal illness on board, couldn't eat hardly eat anything but chicken soup and a little fruit for the last seven days of the cruise; it was an eleven night cruise. Couldn't determine if it was something I ate or if it was some inconsiderate passenger on board spreading disease; doesn't matter I caught it on board. I do want to commend the medical staff they were excellent and took very good care of me. #2- The ship didn't stop at any of the advertised ports. I wanted to see the Azores (never have) and go to Bermuda( had family party plans). Well all blown to smithereens; thank you very much. Viking would be shocked to know; we actually met repeat Viking Cruise passengers that had hedged their bets that the Mid Atlantic Crossing wouldn't make the port stops. They told us it was to late in the season for the ship to attempt such a journey. They won their bet, so Viking should watch who they give cruise points too. I paid thousands of dollars for a constant rough ride from Europe to Miami; I would have rather flown. #3- My opinion is that Viking should stick to the rivers, rivers are calm, high seas are not. The ship was very beautiful, well -appointed and luxurious; but not very safe on a rough high seas. They have no railage, nothing to hold on to in common areas. I have never been on a ship that didn't have an appropriate amount of railage. What were we suppose to hold on to "ART WORK" well, it doesn't work very well. The ship was rocking and so were the passengers. Several people fell; "oh well at least they landed on something beautiful." So I got off of my Luxury Viking Cruise with a sea legs, cruise cough, very upset intestinal status and the feeling of just being completely ripped off; “so Thank You Very Much Viking Sea Cruises”. Viking did try to pay me off to shut up. I turned them down because people need to know; money is not everything.

WORST CRUISE EVER "THE VIKING LADY LIED"

Viking Sky Cruise Review by MDDSDLS

And I have taken several; why you wonder:

Viking Cruises, Community Team has responded
Thank you for taking the time to share this detailed review of your travels with us, MDDSDLS. While we are pleased to learn the medical staff aboard Viking Sky impressed you, we regret to hear you did not feel well during your journey and that your voyage experienced necessary itinerary changes due to weather; we appreciate your understanding that these adjustments are made with the safety of all aboard in mind. Though you’ve indicated previous contact, we welcome you to reach out to TellUs@vikingcruises.com should you wish to continue the conversation. Once again, your feedback is appreciated, MDDSDLS, and we thank you for traveling with us.
MDDSDLS’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

My Cabin was well appointed, clean and a nice size for one person or a couple. It would not be appropriate for two people that didn't have an intimate relationship.