We would strongly recommend that passengers considering a cruise choose Regent Seven Seas Cruises!
There are so many reasons that make a Regent cruise outstanding and a cut above the competitors:
• Perfect Size Ships: typically, 700-750 passengers. Not too big…not too small. On Regent you can always find others to share the experience without feeling lost, but you can also be very comfortable just staying by yourselves.
• Extremely Luxurious Experience at Reasonable Prices: Unlimited wine and premium alcohol drinks include are included; Business Class Air included for suite bookings; Butler Service; Free Excursions
• Incredible Selection of Land Pre-tours and Hotels (many are free!!)
• Service, Service, Service, and Excellence
• All the special touches… Specialty restaurants, Pre-paid gratuities, Unlimited WiFi Airport/Hotel transfers and more
All that is great but it’s the intangibles that count most and are hard to simply list. Every day you feel special, pampered, sincerely cared for. Every little detail is just right…the crew always saying hello and being cheerful…
We could go on and on, but Regent shows up when it counts most…
Our most recent booked tour had one hurdle after the other. First there were issues created by China with its ports. Regent solved that by adding a fabulous land program so we could still experience everything we hoped for. Then the Coronavirus hit. Regent cared more about its passengers and crew then its own financials. Ultimately, they were forced to cancel the cruise to protect us from a potentially horrible experience or illness. But that’s not all…passengers were given a full refund and a 25% discount on a future cruise!
How can you beat that!!! We’re off to the Middle East and the Mediterranean at 75% fare!!