3. Majestic Princess
We chose this cruise because of the route from Sydney to Singapore, but it was terminated at Perth because of the Coronavirus. It was announced during a show in the theatre by the captain, whereas we understood the reason ,it had a deflating effect on the rest of the cruise all the people we spoke to felt the same. One man said it was the most disastrous cruise ever, his wife said “ it was not that bad “ but that’s how my husband saw it , so much so he said he will not cruise again, for us it cannot compare to celebrity cruise line. We found the entertainment poor ,apart from the gymnastic performance , a violinist who was good, how they called the rest of the entertainment headliners, it beats me. The food was disappointing in the Main dinning room , we found the market place food disjointed wandering round looking for food, one man said to me there is no Continuation it doesn’t flow, I understood what he meant, the bacon and sausage were either under done or very well done, the people behind the counters, were so indifferent and did not make eye contact with you and begrudgingly did you a poached egg, why on earth were the omelette station not with the other eggs, the scrambled eggs very wet and unappetising or sliced you a piece of meat. The waiting staff in the market place were very helpful and pleasant, it’s a shame the counter staff were not of the same mind.The bar staff very friendly and helpful worked really hard , the ship was really clean and plenty of elevators. We found the cruise director scruffy looking ie shiny suit and not pressed , on night he had a button missing off his jacket. One last point I submitted that I was lactose free, they brought me the menu for tomorrow’s menu , but it was just plain veg no sauces for the meat or fish that I had, one night I had dry over cooked sea bass, very unappealing , they did make an effort with a Creme brûlée, but it was like rubber. If I can make sauces and make food tasty , I just wondered why I was not catered for by top chefs , my desserts were mainly fruit plates because of imagination.

Dissapointed

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Dollywobble

Dollywobble’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DB
A bit smaller, but adequate and very clean.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins