3. Voyager of the Seas
For many years we have wanted to visit south pacific islands and had finally settled on a 14 night fiji and pacific islands. First of all, through no fault of RCL, the itinerary was changed due to the coronavirus the itinerary was changed. We had a rear facing junior suite which was spacious but dated with a limited view but was nice as a retreat when we didnt want to be beside the noisy pool area. Our my time dining experience in the main dining area was found to be slower than normal service with the usual MDR menu, specialty dining was quite the opposite. I think that there were too few complimentary dining or eating areas.The buffet dining area had barely enough sitting area and bigger variety in food, in my opinion. I am really curious as to the smoking area location on the pool deck. It was situated close to the pool. Second hand smoke was unavoidable by adults, staff and kids. It was difficult to avoid the area . Entertainment was really good. There was no sauna or steam room. Staff were very courteous and professional. The BOGO Beverage package was expensive and believe we made an error in purchasing it. Closer to the end of the cruise a different drink package was offered which seemed to be a better deal.

14 night South Pacific cruise

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by gtrobertson

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

Entertainment was really good. There was no sauna or steam room.

gtrobertson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J4
Well laid out and spacious living area with a small bathroom. All furnishings dated but bed was good. Balcony spacious with 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a table.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins