• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

gtrobertson
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Junior Suite

For many years we have wanted to visit south pacific islands and had finally settled on a 14 night fiji and pacific islands. First of all, through no fault of RCL, the itinerary was changed due to the coronavirus the itinerary was changed. We had a rear facing junior suite which was spacious but dated with a limited view but was nice as a retreat when we didnt want to be beside the noisy pool area.

Our my time dining experience in the main dining area was found to be slower than normal service with the usual MDR menu, specialty dining was quite the opposite. I think that there were too few complimentary dining or eating areas.The buffet dining area had barely enough sitting area and bigger variety in food, in my opinion.

I am really curious as to the smoking area location on the pool deck. It was situated close to the pool. Second hand smoke was unavoidable by adults, staff and kids. It was difficult to avoid the area .

Junior Suite

Well laid out and spacious living area with a small bathroom. All furnishings dated but bed was good. Balcony spacious with 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a table.

Port Reviews

Lautoka

Nice boat trip to the island,

Find a Voyager of the Seas Cruise from $233