MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by DOS1123

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

Room: Dirty. I found pills under the bed, nuts on the floor and a friend found hair stuck on balcony railing.

Food: Bad. Their 'lobster ravioli' tastes exactly like canned dog food. I can literally say this because I tasted it once on a bet. Rest of the food was mediocre. There were a few decent things in the cafeteria buffet, but few and far between.

Misc.: Didn't have water for 2 days, received a $50 dollar credit. We couldn't go to the Bahamas due to inclement weather. But, an hour after the announcement was made, the skies cleared and the water calmed. Dopplar radar showed nice weather for the rest of the day, but they wouldn't change their mind. Instead we were encouraged over the ship's PA to go do some shopping in the ship's stores. Really?! $3.25 for a can of Coke? Even several of the other guests who have used other cruise lines said that their MSC experience was the worst compared to the other lines. The only plus was the crew's attitude - everyone was smiling, happy and said hello. I will never take an MSC cruise. Even if MSC offered me a free cruise, I absolutely wouldn't take it and believe me, I am far from rich. It will be a long time before I can afford a cruise again. The only thing I would accept from MSC is a refund.

DOS1123's Full Rating Summary