3. Celebrity Millennium
Two years ago I booked 3 back to back cruises on the "recolutionzed" Celebrity Millennium. The cruise started in Singapore on Janusry 18,2020. I was so impressed by the beauty of the decor, the layout of the ship, and how comfortable my inside cabin was. As cruise affiocnados all know, things do not always turn out as expected: the corona virus changed our plans. The January 18th cruise unfolded as advertised, but by February 1st the people I met and I all knew that the corona virus was a serious, world-wide issue. And on February 8th, we sadly read that the cruise would come to an end on the 10th. We wwre lucky. No one on the Millennium was hit by the corona virus. The staff used gallons and gallons of sanitizer, and the ship was cleaner than most people's homes. But above all was how hard the Millennium employees worked to make our unplanned departure as easy as possible: we were allowed to make free phone calls, a bank of computers were set up so that we could make alternate flight plans, and someone from the Millennium team was always around to answer our questions and help us. I have never seen anything re customer service at this high level in my entire adult life. At this point, while I sit in my condo jn Victoria B,C. writing this review, and thinking that today I should have been enjoying a Saturday in Saigon, I am also thinking that Celebrity Cruises has my undying loyalty. A huge thank-you to everyone on the Celebrity Millennium, and in the U,S. offices, for all your efforts. I wish you all the best that life has to offer, and cannot wait to return to the Millennium in April 2121 for 2 back to back cruises.

Unbelievably good experience....thank you Celebrity Cruises

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by ashstreet

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 9

The cruise started in Singapore on Janusry 18,2020.

ashstreet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Inside Stateroom 9
The inside cabin had everything I need.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins