3. Symphony of the Seas
We travel with an adult cruise group. We have an excellent Travel Agent who sets us up on the newest and best ships of Royal Caribbean. We were on the Symphony last year for Super Bowl. This year we were a little skeptical because it was winter break for school age kids. We thought it was going to be wall to wall people. The Symphony can handle crowds!!!! We had absolutely no problems with anything. The ship is beautiful. So many things to do. So many great spots to hang out. The only thing missing is an adult only pool. The Harmony has one but the Symphony does not. My favorite part of the ship is the Trellis Bar in Central Park. Our cabin was in a PERFECT spot!!! We had a balcony cabin on the Aft right off the elevators. It wasn't noisy at all. It was so convenient. Highly recommend the 8th floor for all couples. Traveling with kids you will want the highest deck you can get. It will just be a lot easier for the pool and dining. The cabin itself 8262 is nice and it has plenty of storage. The dining was the best I have had on all my cruises. We did not have one bad meal! *Windjammer was great!!! I typically hate buffets. We never had a problem getting a seat. There were sooo many choices!!! We ate there for one breakfast and one dinner. *Solarium Nice atmosphere, food choices great but windjammer had much more. Service great. We ate here for lunch on a sea day. *Main Dining Room....My Time Dining... Awesome...Lamb Chops!!!!! Delicious Lobster!!!! Great Service We had dinner there 4 nights. 2 nights we had reservations 2 nights we did not. We had no issues getting a table. We also ate in the Main Dining Room for an outstanding brunch on Day 6. *El Loco Fresh....Great little Mexican buffet off the pool deck. We had lunch there on the first day. *Playmakers...Great wings... We had lunch on a sea day there. The Goal Post Margaritas were very good. *Hooked Seafood....Outstanding!!! We had dinner there the first night. We only made it to the Comedy Show. We enjoyed it. We did not have reservations but did not have any trouble getting in. We also enjoyed the Live Music and dancing at Dazzles. We had the drink package. Well worth the money. Service...Outstanding!!!! Every day, every where we went!!!! The only day is was a little crazy was when The Port of Costa Maya was basically closed. The crew was not prepared for a sea day. 5000 people got off the ship then came right back on. The staff was in MayDay Mode! LOL Within an hour the staff came through. I'm sure they were to have the afternoon off but everyone rallied and took great care of all of us. Special shout outs to outstanding staff members.... Our cabin attendant...Iputu Antara Hooks our waiter...Jhun My favorite spot on the ship with outstanding service Trellis Bar...Samuel, Lucan, and Karen Coco Cay...Amar and Vincent..The Beach Club Ports... Roatan...Our Travel Agent arranged to have a Nurse from an orphanage meet us off the ship and we gave her back packs filled with school supplies...This was the high light of my cruise. Then we went to a beach resort for the day. Costa Maya...We had a beach club booked called YaYa Club. They gave us a full refund because the taxis were on strike. 5 stars to YaYa for the full refund!!! Cozumel....Our Travel Agent arranged a private catamaran sailing and snorkeling trip. Again... a great day!!!! Coco Cay...A Perfect Day......Outstanding!!!!! We paid extra for the Beach Club. This area is brand new. Nice lounge areas, beds, pool, shade, but lunch was the high light and a bonus because we had no idea at the luxury it was going to be!!!!! The filet was THE BEST I EVER HAD!!!! And my husband is a chef!!!! That says a lot!!! They served whole lobster, and a Lobster burger that is a must after the filet!!!! We also enjoyed playing the games in the sport center. We did not do the Thrill Park but we did hear that the lines were long but that is typical for any water park. * Wifi Worth it!!! Embarkation and Disembarkation smooth as silk Summary....We had an awesome time!!!! little tips....Bring your thermal drink cup to the pool and excursions.... keeps your drinks cold You do not need towels for Coco Cay if you're at the Beach Club. They have nice towels there.

Amazing Time

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by Anniesuzannie

My favorite part of the ship is the Trellis Bar in Central Park.

We also ate in the Main Dining Room for an outstanding brunch on Day 6.

*Hooked Seafood....Outstanding!!! We had dinner there the first night.

We also enjoyed the Live Music and dancing at Dazzles.

We had the drink package. Well worth the money.

Service...Outstanding!!!! Every day, every where we went!!!!

Special shout outs to outstanding staff members....

Our cabin attendant...Iputu Antara

Hooks our waiter...Jhun

Coco Cay...Amar and Vincent..The Beach Club

Ports...

Again... a great day!!!!

* Wifi Worth it!!!

Embarkation and Disembarkation smooth as silk

Summary....We had an awesome time!!!!

Anniesuzannie’s Full Rating Summary